Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sleep, Need Sleeep...

Whew! Sleep deprivation does not do much for my mind. Two nights ago I got 3 hours of sleep and last night I had some weird dreams (including one where open records law proponents created a drinking game centered around the evening news to promote their cause, as I said - sleep deprivation = poor brain function, even while asleep)

Another IndyCar season is nearly upon us, hopefully some of the currently questionable entries materialize this week and we'll be able to see 22-24 on the grid next Sunday at St. Pete.

Man, I can't wait for May!

Finally, I'd like to wish any Columbus Crew supporters reading this a MASSIVE CREWSMAS. I'm heading south down I-71 in about an hour, see y'all at Hunt Park!

Until then, goodbye from the Woodchuck Hole and remember, You can fool all of the people some of the time, and you can fool some of the people all of the time, but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. However, former Cuyahoga County Sheriff Gerald McFaul came as close as anybody I've seen so far.

No comments: